One of the first steps any prospective person ought to take before enlisting in a school or college is to confirm whether the school is licensed by a perceived certifying organization or not. We have a list Top national certifying organizations perceived by both the US Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
What is Accreditation?
Accreditation is a voluntary movement started by the organization that obliges a thorough evaluation toward oneself and a free, objective examination of the general instructive quality by associates. Accreditation underlines quality affirmation and a guarantee to persistent quality improvement. To attain accreditation by Top U.S Accredited Agencies, a foundation must:
- Comply with thorough models;
- Develop and execute an Institutional Effectiveness Plan;
- Undergo a yearly audit of its fiscal dependability, maintenance and position rates; and
- Undergo declared and unannounced site visits.
In the event that judged to be in agree ability with secured principles, an accreditation status may be conceded for a particular period, extending from three to eight years.
Here is the list of Top U.S Accreditation Agencies (National Accreditation:
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) View Details
- Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) View Details
- Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET) View Details
- Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) View Details
- Distance Education and Training Council (DETC) View Detail
- Accrediting Commission of International Colleges and Universities (ACICU) View Details
- Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities (WASC-ACSCU) View Details
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (AAFCS) Council for Accreditation (CFA) View Details
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) View Details
- American Academy for Liberal Education (AALE) View Details