Oneida High School is one of six structures in the Oneida City School District. The school area is spotted between the urban communities of Utica and Syracuse, NY. The school building was opened in 1959 and in the blink of an eye has a populace of 780 students, in evaluations 9-12. The school is licensed by the New York State Education Department.
The Registration Office is found at Oneida High School, 560 Seneca Street, Oneida. The available time are Monday, Wednesday and Friday 7:30 am to 3:30 pm and Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm., Parents can contact the enlistment office at 315-361-6072 to timetable an errand for evaluations K – 12 enrollment.
RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION:
- Your tyke’s unique Birth Certificate
- Your tyke’s Social Security Card
- Guardian’s most present Utility Bill (i.e. National Grid or Telephone Bill)
- A home loan explanation or a marked, authorized duplicate of the deed to your home, or an “Authenticated Letter of Residency” from the property holder alongside a duplicate of the property holder’s most present National Grid or Telephone Bill.
- A rental receipt with the proprietor’s name and telephone number
- Guardianship Paperwork (if pertinent) – a legitimate court report expressing that you have essential physical authority of your youngster, or Legal Guardianship
- Most present duplicate of your tyke’s IEP, 504 Plan (if pertinent)
- Vaccination Records and Current Physical
- DSS 2999/Foster Child Form (if material)
- Green Card/Passport (if material)
- Report Card/Transcript
Inoculation REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION:
- Give Immunization Records from Health Department or inoculations on doctor’s letterhead to be held in the medical attendant’s office. Your tyke won’t be totally enlisted unless verification of fitting vaccinations is displayed at the time of enrollment.
Open Health Laws of New York State oblige inoculations against measles, rubella, diphtheria, poliomyelitis, mumps, hepatitis B, and varicella. A testament of vaccinations on your doctor’s letterhead must confirm that your youngster:
- Has accepted three or more dosages of diphtheria toxoid generally directed as DPT/DTP, DT, Dtap, or in blending with different immunizations.
- Has accepted three or more dosages of polio immunization
- Has accepted two measurements of live measles antibody, first dosage directed after the age of 12 months and second measurement no less than 30 days after the first dosage (yet following 15 months of age)*
- Has accepted one measurements of live rubella antibody controlled after age of 12 months*
- Has accepted one measurements of live mumps antibody controlled after age of 12 months*
- Has gained three dosages of hepatitis B vaccine*
- Has gained one dosage of varicella vaccine*
(*or has been diagnosed by a doctor as having had the malady or has exhibited serological proof or antibodies).